CLEANING TIP SEARCH

Find your cleaning solution below

Search the Queen's cleaning tip solution library by typing in a keyword phrase below:

LILIES are TOXIC and POISONOUS TO CATS

Wednesday, April 21st, was my birthday and I got a fabulous bouquet of flowers from a friend.  The main flowers in the arrangement were lilies and roses. They smelled wonderful, but fortunately, I remembered a dire WARNING……. Lilies are POISONOUS TO CATS!

THE ENTIRE LILY PLANT IS POISONOUS: the stem, leaves, flowers, pollen, and even the water in a vase.

Eating just a small amount of a leaf or flower petal, licking a few pollen grains off its fur while grooming, or drinking the water from the vase can cause your cat to develop fatal kidney failure in less than 3 days. This many times is fatal.

Needless to say, I found a new home for the lilies with someone who didn’t have a cat.

Below are photo of my flowers and my two reasons for using care!

Categories