CLEANING TIP SEARCH
Find your cleaning solution below
Search the Queen's cleaning tip solution library by typing in a keyword phrase below:
Kool-Aid(TM) Stain on Clothes/Fabrics
What you need:
- Club Soda
- Hydrogen Peroxide Based Bleach
- Wine Away Red Wine Stain Remover(TM)
- Flush the spot as soon as possible with club soda.
- Hold under forcebul running water.
- If the stain still remains, try soaking the item in a hydrogen peroxide based bleach. You can soak whites and colorfast fabrics for several days if necessary, without damage.
- For red, grape, fruit punch, and other red Kool-Aid(TM) flavors treat with Wine Away Red Wine Stain Remover(TM) for instantaneous stain removal.
- When stain is gone, launder as usual.
Warnings & Cautions:
Be sure that stain is entirely removed before drying, otherwise the stain may be permanently set in.