CLEANING TIP SEARCH
Find your cleaning solution below
Search the Queen's cleaning tip solution library by typing in a keyword phrase below:
Keeping Walls Clean
What you need:
- Soft cloths or micro fiber cloths
- Something to tie with - string, ribbon, cord, etc.
- One of the easiest ways to keep walls clean is to dust them down. It removes dust, lint, pet fur etc.
- Cover the bristles on a broom with a soft cloth, micro fiber cloth or towel
- Tie it loosely around the broom head
- Use this to dust down walls and ceilings from time to time.
- Put on a fresh cloth as it gets soiled
You will be amazed how much dust and dry dirt are on walls. Dusting them this way is easy and keeps them clean longer