What You Need:
- Soft cloths or micro fiber cloths
- Something to tie with - string, ribbon, cord, etc.
- One of the easiest ways to keep walls clean is to dust them down. It removes dust, lint, pet fur etc.
- Cover the bristles on a broom with a soft cloth, micro fiber cloth or towel
- Tie it loosely around the broom head
- Use this to dust down walls and ceilings from time to time.
- Put on a fresh cloth as it gets soiled
You will be amazed how much dust and dry dirt are on walls. Dusting them this way is easy and keeps them clean longer
Share with your friends!