CLEANING TIP SEARCH
Find your cleaning solution below
Search the Queen's cleaning tip solution library by typing in a keyword phrase below:
Ice Cream Stains on Clothes/Fabrics
What you need:
- Cold Water/Club Soda/Seltzer Water
- Meat Tenderizer (Unseasoned)
- Spot Shot Carpet Stain Remover(R)
- Sponge the stain as quickly as possible with cold water, club soda, or seltzer water as quickly as possible.
- If a stain still remains treat it with cold water and unseasoned meat tenderizer.
- Let this soak on the fabric for about 30 minutes and then flush with cold water.
- Pretreat with Spot Shot Carpet Stain Remover(R) per label instructions.
- Launder as usual.
Warnings & Cautions:
Be sure that stain is entirely removed before drying, otherwise the stain may be permanently set in.