What You Need:
- How To Treat Laundry Stains
- GENERAL TIPS
- Treat stains from the back (a soft nail brush or toothbrush can be helpful) to avoid pushing the stain deeper into the fabric.
- Catch a stain as soon after it happens as possible. It you can't work on it immediately, keep it damp unitl you can.
- Check the manufacture's label before you start treating any stain.
- Don't dry a garment until the stain is gone. The dryer heat will set the stain permanently.
- Check your cupboard or pantry. Simple stain removers are likely in your home for other purposes.
- Look up spills and stains on this website for detailed directions in removing them
Share with your friends!