CLEANING TIP SEARCH
Find your cleaning solution below
Search the Queen's cleaning tip solution library by typing in a keyword phrase below:
How To Create a Non-Stick Finish on BBQ Grill Racks
What you need:
- Large cooking fork
- Before you cook on your BBQ Grill do this:
- Cut a potato in half or quarters. A green potato or one that is sprouted is fine
- Heat the grill
- Put the potato piece on a large meat fork
- Rub the potato firmly over the grill rack surface
- Do this with several pieces of potato
- Toss the potato and you are ready to grill!
Why It Works:
The starch in the potato will form a barrier between the food and the grill keeping the food from sticking. This will make the grill easier to clean when you are done.