What You Need:
- Cotton rag or micro fiber cloth
- White Vinegar
- Paper Towels
- Quality bathroom cleaner/disinfectant
- Dish Soap
- DAILY: Dampen a soft cloth or micro fiber cloth with warm soapy water. Wipe the faucet completely and rinse. Dry with a soft cloth
- SPOT REMOVAL: Dampen a cloth with white vinegar. Gently rub spoty areas with the damp cloth. Do Not rub too hard.It can wear off the nickle finish.
- Rinse and buff the faucet dry.
- MAJOR CLEANING: Spray the faucet with bathroom cleaner/disinfecant
- Scrub around the base, and other dirty areas with a soft toothbrush or other brush
- Rinse thoroughly and completely with water. Pour water over the faucet if necessary
- Buff the faucet and dry completely with a soft cloth or microfiber cloth
Warnings & Cautions:
Always read the manufacturers cleaning directions. Some manufacturers warn against some name-brand cleaners. When in doubt, always use white vinegar.
Neglect is the enemy of nickle faucets. Keeping them up every day is important. Never scrub with steel wool, scouring pads or harsh abrasive cleaners. Nickle has a coating on it and once removed the faucet is vulnerable to damage.
Share with your friends!