What You Need:
- White Vinegar
- Liquid Laundry Detergent
- Hydrogen Peroxide Based Bleach
- In a sink add to 1 gallon of warm water 2 tablespoons of liquid laundry detergent and 2 cups of white vinegar.
- Place item in sink and let soak for several hours.
- If the stain still remains, try soaking the item in a hydrogen peroxide based bleach. You can soak whites and colorfast fabrics for several days if necessary, without damage.
- Once stain is removed, launder as usual.
Warnings & Cautions:
Be sure that stain is entirely removed before drying, otherwise the stain may be permanently set in.
With hair dye the old saying is true.."An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure". Try using the same old towel when you do your hair!
Share with your friends!