What You Need:
- Plastic Bag (Large enough to hold item to be cleaned)
- Dull Straight edge (i.e. - Back of a knife, old credit card)
- White Vinegar
- Liquid Dish Soap
- Carbona(R) Stain Devil for Chewing Gum Removal
- Place item in plastic bag and place in freezer overnight.
- Immediately upon removing the bag from the freezer, scrape off any gum that you can with a dull straight edge.
- If all the gum is removed, treat the fabric with an equal mixture of white vinegar and liquid dish soap.
- Use Carbona(R) Stain Devil for Chewing Gum Removal to remove any trapped gum in fabric if necessary. Follow directions on box.
- When the stain is gone, launder as usual.
Warnings & Cautions:
Be sure stain is entirely removed before drying, otherwise the stain may be permanently set.
Share with your friends!