CLEANING TIP SEARCH
Find your cleaning solution below
Search the Queen's cleaning tip solution library by typing in a keyword phrase below:
Food Dye Stains – Fruit Juices, Gelatin Desserts, Fruit Smoothies, Frozen Fruit Snacks.
What you need:
- Cool Water
- Table Salt
- Flush spot with 1 cup cool water, to which you have added 1 tablespoon of ammonia.
- Flush well with solution.
- Rub salt into the stained area.
- Let sit for an hour or so, then brush off salt.
- If stain is still visible, retreat the same way.
Warnings & Cautions:
Be sure the stain is entirely removed before drying, otherwise the stain will be set in and may be impossible to remove.