Making your own natural spray cleaner for quartz, marble, and granite. Also for bathroom sinks, baseboards, and appliances.
What You Need:
- Water (3/4 Cup)
- Rubbing Alcohol (1/4 Cup)
- Lemon, orange, or peppermint essential oil (5 - 10 drops)
- Dish soap (1 squirt)
- Microfiber Cloth
- Spray Bottle (16 oz.) w/ Label
- Combine all the ingredients in a 16-oz spray bottle and combine the following: 3/4 Cup of water, 1/4 Cup of Rubbing Alcohol, Dish soap (1 squirt), and (5 - 10 drops) of one of the following (Lemon, orange, or peppermint essential oil).
- Shake bottle to mix ingredients.
- TO USE: Spray onto the surface and wipe using a microfiber cloth
- Label the spray bottle - Natural Spray Cleaner (All-Purpose Cleaner)