What You Need:
- Glass or plastic container
- Biz Non Chlorine Bleach(TM)
- Powder Detergent
- First scrape off any solid matter.
- Soak the fabric in a glass or plastic container with any enzyme soaking product, such as Biz Non Chlorine Bleach(TM)
- Soak for at least 6 hours or overnight.
- If a stain remains, work in powder detergent, rubbing vigorously between your thumbs.
- Rinse and wash as usual.
Warnings & Cautions:
Check the garment carefully for any remaining stain before drying, otherwise the stain will become permanent.
Share with your friends!