CLEANING TIP SEARCH
Find your cleaning solution below
Search the Queen's cleaning tip solution library by typing in a keyword phrase below:
What you need:
- Bowl (Larger than stained area.)
- Rubber Band (Large enough to stretch across top of bowl.)
- Spread the stained area over the bowl and put the rubber band around the fabric and the bowl to hold the fabric taut, like a trampoline.
- Sit the bowl in the sink with the drain in the open position to allow the water to run freely away.
- Turn on the cold water faucet to a nice steady drip and let it drip through the dye spot for 3 to 6 hours.
- Monitor the sink to be sure the water is draining.
- When the stain is gone, launder as usual.
Warnings & Cautions:
Be sure that the stain is entirely removed before drying, otherwise the stain may be set in and will not be able to be removed.
Dye stains are difficult if not impossible to remove. Treat the stain as soon as possible to allow for best results.