What You Need:
- White Vinegar
- Oil Oil
- Lemon Essential Oil (Optional)
- 2 cup measuring cup (with pouring spout preferred)
- ;Measuring spoons
- 1 - Cup Water
- 1/4 - Cup White Vinegar
- 2 - teaspoons Olive Oil
- 8 - 10 Drops Lemon Essential Oil (Optional)
- Combine the ingredients in the measuring cup and pour into labeled spray bottle
- Shake prior to each use.
- Lightly mist furniture and buff with a soft cloth.
- You can also spray the cloth lightly all over with the dusting spray and dust the furniture with it.
This will store 6 months in the house.
Why it Works:
The vinegar and water clean and help spread the olive oil shines and protects wood.
The essential oil, if used, will provide fragrance and not damage the wood.
Share with your friends!