CLEANING TIP SEARCH
Find your cleaning solution below
Search the Queen's cleaning tip solution library by typing in a keyword phrase below:
DIY Wall Spackle
What you need:
- Putty Knife or Dull Straight Edge
- Combine cornstarch and water in a bowl using enough of each to create a thick paste.It should be similar to the thickness of peanut butter
- Miss it well
- Use a putty knife or other dull straight edge to push it into the hole.
- Allow it to dry thoroughly - over night is best
- Touch up with sandpaper if needed.
- This can be painted