What You Need:
- Soft cloths or Micro Fiber cloths (I like using these best - they can be inexpensive ones)
- Pure lemon oil (comes in a bottle where furniture polish is sold. It is not spray furniture polish. Furniture polishes contain chemicals that will dry out furniture. Lemon oil is pure and will not.
- Container with a tight lid that will hold the amount of cloths you want to make
- Fold the cloths in half
- Using pure lemon oil, zig zag a squirt down the length of each cloth
- Flip and do the other side
- Put in a container with a lid
- Allow a week before using for the oil to penetrate the cloths
- I make about 6 - 8 cloths at a time
- Remove a cloth, dust and return it to the covered container
- Once they are heavily soiled, wash them all at the same time without other clothes or cloths.
- Treat them again and dust
These cloths will gather up dust and dirt and will also leave a great shine on the furniture without building up on it or smearing.You can also dust plastic and other hard surfaces with these.
Share with your friends!