What You Need:
- Twenty Mule Team Borax
- Damp Sponge
- Sprinkle borax in the bottom of the dishwasherusing about 1/4 - cup
- Use a damp sponge to wipe down the indside of the dishwasher, door, and gaskets with the borax.
- Leave until you run the dishwasher again using your regular dishwasher detergent
- After the cycle, check to be sure the borax is rinsed off the gasket area.
- If not, use a damp sponge to wipe it down.
There is no need to remove the borax from the dishwasher before running it. It is a natural mineral and will not damage the dishwasher or any dishes. It actually kicks your detergent up a notch.
Share with your friends!