What You Need:
- WD-40 Lubricant(R)
- Paper Towels
- Dishwashing Liquid
- Place the stained area on a pad of paper towels.
- Spray with WD-40(R).
- Let stand for a few minutes, then turn the fabric over and spray the other side.
- Let sit for another 10 minutes.
- Work undiluted dishwashing liquid into the stained area to remove the crayon/pencil and oil.
- Replace the paper toweling pad as necessary.
- Wash in the hottest possible water for the fabric, along with your normal detergent and appropriate bleaching agent (Depending on whether the clothes are white or colored.)
- Wash on the longest wash cycle available, and rinse well.
Share with your friends!