What You Need:
- Pecan or Walnut
- Blow Dryer
- Old rag
- To cover scratches on wood furniture, use a crayon or a mix of crayons, to match the wood
- Work them into the scratched area until you are satisfied with the color
- Using a blow dryer, set on hot, heat the area where you put the crayon.
- Once it is heated well, use an old rag to blend in the crayon to the scratch and surrounding area
- Touch up with more crayon if needed
- For darker woods you can also rub the meat of a pecan or walnut into the scratch and buff well
- To cover scratches on mahogany or cherrywood be sure to add the addition of a dark red or burgandy colored crayon with brown ones to get th best match
Share with your friends!