What You Need:
- Soft Brush (An old soft toothbrush works well.)
- Favorite spotter - Zout(TM) or Spot Shot Instant Carpet Stain Remover(R)
- Carefully shake off any loose powder.
- Brush lightly with a soft brush.
- Pretreat with your favorite spotter.
- Launder as usual using the hottest water for the fabric type.
Warnings & Cautions:
Do NOT rub or brush with your hand, the oil in your skin will spread and set the stain.Make sure the stain is totally removed before drying, otherwise the stain may be set in and never be able to be removed.
Share with your friends!