CLEANING TIP SEARCH
Find your cleaning solution below
Search the Queen's cleaning tip solution library by typing in a keyword phrase below:
Coffee or Tea (Black or with Sugar) on Washable Clothes/Fabrics
What you need:
- Cold Water
- Laundry Detergent
- Bowl With Rubber Band
- Twenty Mule Team Borax(TM)
- Boiling Water
- Blot up all that you can.
- If the garment is washable, flush immediately with cold water.
- Rub laundry detergent into the stain and work well between your thumbs before laundering as usual.
- If the stain is still visible and you can use hot water on the fabric, stretch over a bowl with tie or rubber band to hold the fabric in place (Like a little trampoline).
- Sit the bowl in the sink.
- Cover the stain with Twenty Mule Team Borax(TM)
- Pour boiling water through it, circling from the outside of the stain until you have reached the center.
- Let soak 30 minutes to an hour and relaunder.
Warnings & Cautions:
Do not dry item until you're sure the entire stain is removed, otherwise you may set it in and never be able to remove stain.