What You Need:
- Dry cloth mop or vacuum
- Micro Fiber mop (optional)
- Use a dry dust mop to remove dust and dirt from floors prior to washing. Failure to do this will create dirty, muddy-type water that can build-up on floors
- A micro fiber mop works well for this. Use the mop head dry and dust over the floors prior to applying cleaner
- This is also great for removing dust, animal hair and debris when you don't want to wash the floor
- You can also vacuum the floor as long as you don't use a vacuum with a beater bar which can scuff the floor
A micro fiber mop is the best for wood floors. Since you use nothing but water with it, you never have floor that is streaked with product residue and looks smeary.
Share with your friends!