CLEANING TIP SEARCH
Find your cleaning solution below
Search the Queen's cleaning tip solution library by typing in a keyword phrase below:
Cleaning Vinyl Floors
What you need:
- This information is for vinyl, including vinyl tiles, no-wax floors, linoleum, Heavy duty vinyl.
- Dust mop or vacuum
- Twenty Mule Team Borax
- Wet mop or cloths
- Always dust mop or vacuum (Don't use a vacuum with a beater bar which can damage floors) the floors prior to applying water or cleaner. Micro Fiber mops are great for this
- Mix 1 gallon of warm water and 1 - Tablespoon of Borax
- Wring out your mop or cloths in the solution
- Wash the floor
- Remember to wring out the mop frequently so it stays clean.
- No rinishing required if you do this
Why It Works:
Using borax preserves the shine on floors causing no damage but cleaning well.This will work on floors that you have waxed also.