What You Need:
- Plastic bag to fit easily over showerhead
- White Vinegar
- String or ribbon
- Add white vinegar to the plastic bag using enough to cover the showerhead
- Pull up and around the showerhead
- Tie it on tightly with string or ribbon
- Let sit overnight
- In the morning remove the bag
- Scrub the showerhead with a brush dipped in water.
- It is now ready to use
Why it Works:
The acidic white vinegar soaks off the mineral deposits cleaning out the shower holes.
QUEEN SAYS: Put 1/2 cup of baking soda down the shower drain. Pour the vinegar from the bag down the drain after it for a quick drain cleaning and deodorizing.Wait 30 minutes and then flush with cool water.
Share with your friends!