What You Need:
- Bar of glycerin or moisturizing facial soap, such as Dove.
- Soft cloths or micro fiber cloths
- Soft toothbrush
- Warm water
- Leather CPR Cleaner and Conditioner
- Keep leather out of direct sun light
- Clean it as needed - don't use furniture polish on it or other spray cleaners
- To clean: Wet a soft cloth and a bar of glycerin or moisturizing bar soap. Rub the cloth over the soap. Work the soap lather into the leather furniture
- Rinse the cloth frequently and don't leave it wet, it should be damp
- Continue until the furniture looks clean.
- Buff with a soft cloth really well. DON'T rinse first.
- Leather CPR is a great choice for cleaning leather furniture. It not only cleans, it also conditions. Find it at Bed Bath and Beyond, home centers, hardware stores and online
- Use according to directions
Pay special attention to heavily soiled areas like arms of chairs and where the head rests.
Share with your friends!