CLEANING TIP SEARCH
Find your cleaning solution below
Search the Queen's cleaning tip solution library by typing in a keyword phrase below:
Cleaning Discolored Cookie Sheets and Sheet Pans
What you need:
- Hydrogen Peroxide
- Baking Soda
- Scrubbing Sponge
- Sprinkle some baking soda on the baking pan or sheet. Cover it well.
- Spray over the baking soda with hydrogen peroxide. Cover the baking soda well
- Add another layer of baking soda
- Let it sit at least 2 hours. It needs at least that long to work.
- Use a sponge to wipe away the cleaner. No hard scrubbing is usually required, it if stains remain, you can treat again
- Wash, rinse and dry
Why It Works:
The chemical reaction between the all natural baking soda and natural hydrogen peroxide loosens and removes the discoloration.