CLEANING TIP SEARCH
Find your cleaning solution below
Search the Queen's cleaning tip solution library by typing in a keyword phrase below:
Cleaning a Canvas Purse or Tote
What you need:
- Vacuum with attachments
- Liquid Dish Soap
- White soft cloth (An old wash cloth works well)
- Soft Brush
- Damp micro fiber cloth
- Protectant Spray like Scotchgard.
- Vacuum the purse inside and out to remove all loose debris
- Squirt a good squirt of dishwashing liquid into the cool water
- Use the white cloth to applly the sudsy mixture to spot-clean the bag. Don't over wet it.
- Use a soft brush to gently scrub stains and soiled areas like the bottom of the bag and handles.
- Rinse with a damp cloth.
- Blot to remove any excess liquid with a clean soft cloth or towel
- Allow to air-dry out of the sun
- Treat with a protectant spray, like Scotchgard to keep away dirt and stains