CLEANING TIP SEARCH
Find your cleaning solution below
Search the Queen's cleaning tip solution library by typing in a keyword phrase below:
About this Tip:
This is a natural easy to make cleaner for use on Faucets, small appliances and other chrome objects.
This is a natural easy to make cleaner for use on faucets, small appliances and other chrome objects.
What you need:
- Water (2 cups)
- Dr. Bronner's Castile soap (1/2 teaspoon)
- Rubbing Alcohol (3 Tablespoons)
- Spray bottle (24 oz)
- Microfiber cloths
- Pour the ingredients (water, Dr. Bronner's Castile soap & Rubbing alcohol) into a 24 oz spray bottle. Shake well to combine.
- Spray the surface.
- Let sit 10 minutes.
- Wipe with a damp microfiber cloth
- Buff with a dry microfiber cloth
This chrome cleaner also works on mirrors. Spritz it on a microfiber cloth and wipe in an S-motion to avoid streaks. Do not spray directly on the mirror.
Why It Works:
Cleaners with sulfates or harsh synthetic detergents can damage chrome and mirrors. Castile soap is free of these. It is made with vegetable and hemp oils that gently remove dirt and residue.