CLEANING TIP SEARCH
Find your cleaning solution below
Search the Queen's cleaning tip solution library by typing in a keyword phrase below:
Chrome Burner Rings and Guards
What you need:
- Paper Towels
- Plastic bag to hold them all - trash bag is fine
- Place burner rings In the plastic bag
- Lay a paper towel over each pan
- Moisten each towel with ammonia
- Close the bag tightly
- Leave for several hours or overnight
- Open the bag (pointe away from your face)
- Remove the pans
- Wash with hot soap and water.
- Dry and Replace
Warnings & Cautions:
Use care when you open the bag. Ammonia fumes are strong. Put bag, with paper towels in it, in the outside trash.
If you have sensitive skin, you may want to wear rubber gloves when using the ammonia. It can be drying to skin.