CLEANING TIP SEARCH
Find your cleaning solution below
Search the Queen's cleaning tip solution library by typing in a keyword phrase below:
Chocolate on Clothes/Fabrics
What you need:
- Biz All Fabric Bleach(TM)
- Hydrogen Peroxide Based Bleach
- Liquid Laundry Detergent
- Scrape off all the chocolate you can.
- Soak washable fabrics in Biz All Fabric Bleach.
- Rub liquid laundry detergent into any remaining stain and work well between your thumbs.
- Rinse the area under forcefully running cold water.
- Any residual stain should come out during normal washing.
- If the stain is still visible after washing, soak in hydrogen peroxide based bleach. Or combine 1/2 cup of 3% hydrogen peroxide and 1 teaspoon of clear ammonia and soak the stain for 10 minutes at a time, checking every 10 minutes and resoaking if necessary.
Warnings & Cautions:
Remember, fabrics need to be tested for colorfastness before using peroxide. Be sure that the stain is entirely removed before being put in dryer, otherwise stain may be set in and will never be able to be removed.