CLEANING TIP SEARCH
Find your cleaning solution below
Search the Queen's cleaning tip solution library by typing in a keyword phrase below:
Chewing Gum on Dry Clean Only Clothes/Fabrics
What you need:
- Plastic Bag (Large enough to hold item to be cleaned)
- Dull Straight edge (i.e. - Back of a knife, old credit card)
- Dry Cleaner
- Place item in plastic bag and place in freezer overnight.
- Immediately upon removing the bag from the freezer, scrape off any gum that you can with a dull straight edge.
- Take to dry cleaner as soon as possible.
Be sure to mark where the gum stain is, and identify the stain to the dry cleaner when the item is dropped off.