CLEANING TIP SEARCH
Find your cleaning solution below
Search the Queen's cleaning tip solution library by typing in a keyword phrase below:
What you need:
- Hand washing sink or basin
- Cool Water
- Gentle Detergent without additives, baby shampoo or Pure Castile Soap. Do not use detergents with additives.
- Hair Conditioner
- Cashmere is an expensive fiber that comes from the undercoat of cashmere goats.
- Many recommend dry cleaning for these pieces. You can do that if you like.
- You can, however, carefully launder Cashmere.
- Hand wash cashmere in cool water with your chosen cleaner
- Gently squeeze the washing solution through the garment. Do not wring or lift up and down
- Drain the washing water from the basin or sink
- Fill the basin with cool water and gently swish through the garment
- Drain the rinse water and do this several times.
- For the last rinse at a 1/2 teaspoon of hair conditioner to the rinse water in the sink and gently squeeze this rinse water through the garment
- Lift the sweater carefully out by gathering it up.