What You Need:
- Plastic Bag
- Brown paper bag
- Carpet spotter
- Put ice in a plastic bag and lay on top of wax
- Allow it to freeze
- Chip off all the wax you can
- Lay brown paper over the spill (a grocery bag works great. Use the part without writing on it)
- Press with a medium/hot iron. Keep the iron ONLY on the paper, do not touch the carpet with it.
- Move the paper as it absorbs so you don't redeposit the wax on the carpet
- Have patience and continue as long as any wax shows up on the bag
- This step is vital so use patience and take your time
- Apply a good carpet spotter according to directions
Share with your friends!