CLEANING TIP SEARCH
Find your cleaning solution below
Search the Queen's cleaning tip solution library by typing in a keyword phrase below:
What you need:
- Garbage bag that will hold the broiler pan
- Spray Bottle
- Paper Towels
- Rubber Gloves
- Slide dirty broiler pan into the garbage bag (rack and pan)
- Cover it with paper towels
- Put ammonia in spray bottle and spray towels with undiluted ammonia
- Close the bag tightly
- Leave it outside or in the garage overnight
- Open bag away from your face
- Wearing gloves, take the paper towels in the bag and wipe down the broiler pan
- Remove pan, wash and dry as ususal
- Toss the mess and bag in the trash
Warnings & Cautions:
Do not put bag in the direct sun.
I like to wear disposable plastic gloves that I can toss when done.
Why It Works:
The fumes and liquid ammonia will dissolve grease and food so you can easily remove it.