What You Need:
- Basin for hand washing
- Mild Detergent or Castile Soap
- Press Cloth
- FIll a basin with cool water and a small amount of mild detergent. Liquid Castile soap also works well
- Use care to not crush or flatten the pile design when you are washing.
- Do not wring brocade
- Lay flat to dry or hang
- Iron on the "wrong" side using a press cloth or towel between the fabric and the iron to protect the fabric and be sure you don't create a shiny area
- If the care label says "dry clean" Do that
- You can always dry clean if you prefer
Always read and go by the care label
Share with your friends!