What You Need:
- Cotton Ball or paper towel
- Do you wash with light or darks?
- test for colorfastness by putting some water on the black stripe.
- Dab the area with a cotton ball or paper towel.
- Look to see if there is any black or color on the cotton ball
- If so you must wash it with dark clothes
- If not, it is colorfast and you can wash with light clothes
- Launder as usual
Warnings & Cautions:
Always wash stripes and prints with light clothes if they are colorfast. Washing with dark colors can turn the white stripes or pattern gray.
Share with your friends!