CLEANING TIP SEARCH
Find your cleaning solution below
Search the Queen's cleaning tip solution library by typing in a keyword phrase below:
Adhesive tape on clothing
What you need:
- Eucalyptus oil, baby oil, or cooking oil.
- Dishwashing liquid
- Sponge adhesive tape with oil.
- Allow to soak approximately 10 minutes
- Work in undiluted dishwashing liquid.
- Rinse well.
- Pretreat and launder as usual.
You can also use De-Solv-it(r), Goo Gone(r), or Un-Du(r)to remove adhesives from fabric and hard surfaces.