What You Need:
- Dish Soap (Dawn original or Ultra)
- White Vinegar (Heated/warm)
- Spray bottle (Labeled)
- Add in to a Spray Bottle:
• 1 Cup – Dish Soap (Dawn original or Ultra)
• 1 Cup – Heated White Vinegar (warm)
- Secure the spray top onto the bottle
- Gently Roll the bottle around to mix (Do not shake)
- Spray on a heavy coat onto the surface
- Take a sponge (using the rough side) and rub in circular motions
- Let sit for 30 minutes
- Come back and scrub again (use more cleaner if needed)
- Rinse with cold water
- Repeat on all walls and do the floor last
- Label your bottle: Miracle Shower Cleaner
Watch the VIDEO
- Great for Fiberglass, Tile and Faux-marble showers.
- Wash one wall at a time so you do not get too much soap built up in the shower at once.
Warnings & Cautions:
Wash the floor of the shower LAST. The floor will be very slippery when washing it, so be careful you do not slip and fall.
This is my favorite Miracle Shower Cleaner.